R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2013 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Essnowyt
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
NOTE:

Im asking all the guys running USGT this question...what do you think about this...this is from the Vegas event, and also my GT21.5 class at our home track(as far as body)

Spec GT Bodies.

After the success of last year’s Spec GT class, we want this year’s class to keep with the same scale look that we had and help this class grow to be something different from the normal look of sedans.

All bodies must be painted to show the scale look and design of the car. We want all cars to look like they could be real cars that you would see on the track. We do not want to see cars with flames, drips, dots, etc. We want them to look like cars that a spectator could possibly relate to on T.V. or on the showroom floor. You can have one color paint schemes but you must use the included sticker sheet to give the car the race car feel and look. I ask everyone who joins this class keep in the spirit of what we are trying to do and to take some time to detail their cars.
Wait, Spec GT, what? That is a direct copy paste from the IIC tread, #246 by the world famous Kraig. Page one here said we are running full USGT rules. Do you have written permission to use SEP rules/language?

I have a USGT body in signature colors, and it still looks like a race car. Why?

Snowy.