R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC4 owners who had TC3
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 07:53 AM
Lebatek
Tech Adept

Default TC4

Guys, let me start by saying that I am in no way an official spokesperson for AE, but I have been sponsored by them for about 10 years. The TC3 is still a great car and there are other great cars on the market -- there is no doubt. However, when the TC3 first came out I know it took me awhile to tailor my driving and tuning to its potential. Once I did, the car was awesome! And undersand that the TC3 has had over 5 years of subtle tuning refinement to bring it to where it is today.

I ran my TC4 on carpet for the first time last week (my setup is posted in the TC4 thread) and I was amazed how quickly it changed direction and reacted! It was also stable and easy to drive, despite very limited track/tuning time. Although it is a refinement of the TC3, the TC4 is still a NEW car with a nearly infinite amount of tuning options to experiment with on the track. I guarantee that hindsight and track time will yield the current negative comments premature as the TC4 reaches its true potential at the leading edge of the touring car market.

Last edited by Lebatek; 12-04-2004 at 08:00 AM.