R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho v-one r4!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 10:24 AM
1evo RRR Driver
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kingtito
That isn't proof it's a bad car, just different from the RRR is all. The car has proven it can win in capable hands.

I see no point in bashing the car constantly as you've done throughout this entire thread.
Bro I'm not bashing it........I'm only speaking my mind, it's constructive n necessary, if designers n engineers care about what they built they will take feedback from the people who put money in their pockets!!!! Answer me one question. not that it matters. But who runs the R4? (Not Shiimo) What pro is running the R4? Like I said it doesn't matter, but if kyosho doesn't bother to have a pilot for the R4 do u think they really care how the car performs.....no upgrades no revisions nothing......on parts that clearly need it.......read Xray mark post, he broke a part that he knew to b careful with cause others have broke the part and posted there findings! But will there b a running change from kyosho? (Dought it). For anyone who thinks what I've said is bashing prob didn't run the RRR, so u have no idea what the R4 came from........A BEAST! that never broke I just want kyosho to fight for the top spot like Xray n Capricorn clearly r doing!!! They never let the other get one up!!! U will have the same parts on ur car 3yrs from now! Not one updated thing! Lol!