R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2013 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:18 AM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NolanP
Did "batman" sit out last year or lose gracefully? Our locals seem to think the VTA training grounds start up North
every year a run a round or two to get a chance to race with all the guys, since Im running around in circles most of the weekend...lol...Im the host/promo guy...its really hard to focus on racing when you have 70+ ppl in the building....

as far as the Godfathers of VTA(up North)...last time I was there I TQ'd in VTA, and finished a STRONG 2nd place in a 20min main....but it was the 1st time in 4 years..lol...

so for me, that's my training ground....I remember my 1st trip...what a wake-up call...damn they fast, I kept telling myself....I needed a lifeline from Dirla just to keep my bearings about myself...but it was a joy and best time for me...and that's why I go every year to the Scale Nationals...and will be there in 2014 as well...oh missed 2013, sorry...who won this year?....

Originally Posted by pyro854
He sat out because he was afraid of losing gracefully.
lol...since you didn't run VTA, we will talk GT, ok 2X Champ....yep I sat out after taking TQ, hummm...that's sounds more like respect to me...but its another ball game this year...the moon and stars are lined up for me to remove you from your throne....I look forward to it

Originally Posted by hanulec
if this race was after IIC -- i'd so be there. still kinda tempted to see how my touring car would run w/ a ton of weight and old school bodies
it will do great...and Ive got tons of extra whatever to make it happen

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Come on Down. Southwest has some great deals on airfare! I know somewhere you can stay too and not need a rental car!

EA
what he said^
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8645098009_b316c18231_z.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	1092926   Click image for larger version

Name:	t1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	1092928   Click image for larger version

Name:	t2.jpg