R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T4 or 417v5
Thread: T4 or 417v5
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 12:37 PM
hanulec
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vivo quevas
Syndrome i read what you wrote in the Awesomematix thread and i see you were really impressed.i also went to the Ausomatix website they have 3 models none of them in stock. What kind of support do they have? Which car did you drive etc. Etc. My concerns i mention ausomematix to friend last week and he sort of poopooed the car?
all kits are in stock at Awesomatix USA -- including our special A700L USA SPEC!

http://shop.awesomatixusa.com/awesomatix/car-kits.html

Originally Posted by locked
I've seen a lot of Awesomatix DNFs. They are incredibly cool cars and the materials and tolerances are certainly excellent, but from all the ones I've seen racing, they definitely finish less races than XRAYs. It's not usually something completely breaking, but more often things popping apart, like the DCJs. I've raced with a few guys that own(ed) Awesomatix cars. They really are awesome cars, but I guarantee you'll finish more races with an XRAY.
cars are cars. racers usually determine the finish. it is true you can smash your XRay into more boards --- and folks have been doing that recently after losing to Awesomatix cars