Old 07-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
Pro10noob's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,159
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

If you want downforce all the way, use the HMS or Sauber body with a gurney.
You have to gear down a bit tho as they have a lot of drag due to the high downforce.
Sauber C11 http://hk-modellbau.com/default.asp?...635&kat_id=170 or http://www.rc-bodies.de/shop/product...products_id=33
HMS body http://www.rc-bodies.de/shop/product...products_id=32
On low grip i normally use the Nissan P35 but i am going to try the Sauber next and my team mate used the HMS on a high speed track but said it had to much downforce there to use it

Regards Roy
Pro10noob is offline  
Reply With Quote