R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 09:56 PM
rob4448585
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jnorwood_losi
Hey guys,

I am building the truck for the first time and I am having a problem with the shocks leaking from the bottom around the shaft (not even on the truck yet!!)

So the description of the shock build is not great in the manual and seems to not have a good fit, looking at the shock from the bottom I put in the black piece with the flange towards the top of the shock, the oring, then the cap....seems like something is missing!!! the shock bottoms do not screw flush with the shock body and seem to be stressed to the point of almost stripping out, and again still dont seemed sealed

Anyone have a similar problem or have any advise I would greatly appreciate it!!!
Lastly, it seems there is a extra 4 orings with the shocks, the top has the cut out bladder type oring, the collars that tread on the body have their normal orings, then there are 4 more that are not mentioned in the manual...they look like ones from the 8ight shocks that could go on the bottom but they are to big, or they could around the top of the shock, but I dont think they are supposed to....LOST!!!

I built mine 3 weeks ago with no issues.
I used the manual and this picture thread on Facebook from Horizon Hobby.
Any time I had a question, it was answered on by the description on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...25.55340718934