R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team C 1/8 GT car
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 11:38 AM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by casemate
aaah, so now we are bringing our momma in now eh?

look mate, read what i've posted before, I had a bad run with the car, I complaint, you guys offered help, I took advice, we all get on with it.

simple

Yes, i do still have a bad patch with TeamC, and yeah, I like to make fun of TeamC, so what? If i really want to let out all the hard feelings, then I'll post shit everywhere.

Banter is banter, either you like it or not it will still happens.

My choice on the steel brakes is simple, I have parts lying about in my place, I choose to use it

Why? because I want to, and so far I haven't ran into too much problem.

And Marcus, the pics you are seeing is from 2 months ago.

And also, this kit cost $3000 HKD, that is $380USD, you may get raped by Tax, but where I'm I don't. The place where I'm in, we don't need to Tax everything.

[input as pleased]: p[input as pleased]

nah, Japaneses to English isn't funny, Chinese to English is funny
even if I say-so myself, Chinglish is where it's at

Blah blah blah, Mate i really dont have the time to go back and forth over your issues with TeamC, i would rather use this time helping the ones who DONT bash my sponsor. I am A factory sponsored TeamC driver as well as a dealer , the kit is not 380USD no matter how you convert it....
I will not repsond to any more of your negative comments on this thread, feel free to PM me if you want to continue. otherwise have a good day