R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team C 1/8 GT car
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 09:34 AM
British Menace
Tech Elite

Default New shafts ......

Concerning the new shafts you are testing Marcus
I was thinking the same .... that they will offer them as upgrades until the originals are used up.
Although ..... the "originals" sound prity darn good already if your the only one to have broke one. Maybe the steady increase in the power used in these cars may have something to do with this?!

Scooby61 Need help on the gt8le/gtv2e setup I know your nitro guys here but there doesn't seem to be much going on in the other threads except for top speed straight line guys.
My issues are mainly getting the car to stay flat in the turns. Under power it wants lift the inside front wheel if I get that to stay down the rear end is all over the place any help apprecited.

I was going to advise similar to Marcus in checking your droop settings, ride hight. Try going for around 8.5mm. And maybe stiffenning up your shock oils.

All sounds good to me although.... I have yet to get the car never mind set one up hehe.

But Marcus does seam to have a handle on this chassis scooby61. He'll be able to point you in the right direction

British Menace