R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Race Tyres USA
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:15 AM
Hot Race Tyres USA
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RCMADMAN6861
What is the difference between your tires than everybody else's brand I have been reading over the forums and have seen a lot of post from the American touring car champs and and those people say there running matrix and the tires are very good I would like your input to as why your tires are better and how good is your buddy (this is not a slam I just don know very much about racing)

Thanks
Hello RCMadman,
I see you are a new member and would 1st like to welcome you to the community.
We would never slam another competitors brand as most of them are friends to us.
With that said, on to my brand.
Basically, what most drivers are getting it is they have been quicker on Hot Race Tyres. For some it may be a feel, for others its a compliment to their set up.
The wheel design was well thought out. They are stiff where they need to be and have flex where they should. This equates to an excellent mix of forward bite and corner speed. The rubber is 100% produced fresh and shipped from Italy. Match that up with a great mount job and you have the combo that is Hot Race Tyres.
All racers have a preference of what brand they are loyal to for many different reasons, I guess you will have to try a set to form yours.
Thank you and if you have any other questions please feel free to contact.