R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Whats a good E-truggy these days?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:56 PM
jhautz
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 8ight-e
I don't have access or care to spend the time to look up all the winning drivers out there to compare this vs. that. It was just a point, that guy was dumping on a several lines based on a desc410v1 truck in 1/10 scale when the discussion was for a 1/8 truggy. iMO there is no better etruggy on the market right now. I have the 8ight-t 2.0 tekno truggy and i'll trade anyone right now for a Durango kit ;P I do very very well w/ this truggy don't get me wrong, but I will be swapping by next summer Hard to make the move mid season with the part supply I already have on hand for the losi.
I hear ya on that. I have the xray truggy converted and have been running it a long time. Really like the car but want to go to the new tekno when it comes out. Just hate dumping the old and having the "restock" the parts bin for the new car when I already have enough parts on the old car to build 2 spares. LOL. Will need to see how things go. Truggy (especially etruggy) is all but dead around here. I love it, but Im not gonna dump cash on something I wont be able to race.