R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Balancing R/C HOBBY????
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 11:51 PM
BoosteD16z6
Tech Adept

Questions?? Balancing R/C HOBBY????

Couple things I like to ask. How do you balance R/C Racing, that it doesn't come to the point where it becomes sinful as such an idoltary problem? I love R/C Racing and i probably havent raced in about 5 years. And i would like to return to racing, but Jesus Christ happen to call me out of Darkness about 2 years ago to lay down my life for him and serve him. Since then i have a desire to share the Gospel, responding to Matthew 28. I see alot of responses on here being offended by the cross which im not surprised caus eof what 1 Corithians 1:18 says "For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God." My brothers what I want to know, Are we giving God the Glory as we have fun amongst non believers? If so, Please share i would love to share the Gospel with others in the R/c Scene they're sinners just like everyone else, and the greatest way to Share the love of Christ is to Preach Christ and him crucified. Lets share the Gospel my Brothers!

Romans 1:16 "For I Am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also Greek."

God Bless.....May Mercy, Grace and Love be with us all from our Lord Jesus Christ