R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22 mod buggy race ready
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Jsantos86
Tech Rookie

Default TLR 22 mod buggy race ready

I built this buggy as a kit. Upgraded the shock caps to bleeders. 5deg caster blocks and 25 kick. It currently has a trinity d3.5 7.5 mod motor in it with the Avid slipper system. It has a hobbywing xerun 120 V3 speedo with bullet connectors. Servos is a spektrum s6040, Futaba rx-the one that comes with the 4pl- can't remember the model. It also has the my laps hybrid transponder(newest one). Also has aluminum rear camber block under the shock tower. This car is ready to be raced in a mod class--just bind your Futaba to it. I have (2) 4000 mah 65c racers edge shorty packs to go with it, TLR Slipper tool and a brand new in package Bfast pro diff rebuild kit with ceramic balls, some tires pre-mounted-jconcepts. This car has been raced however, I race well and I don't beat my car up. It is set up currently for mikes hobby shop in Carrollton, tx..so hard pack clay/blue groove.

I am asking $450 for all of it. I just don't need the car any longer..I have an xb4 and that's all I want. I will ship at your expense-please contact me via email [email protected] for pics. You won't be disappointed in this car...