R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 06-23-2013, 01:20 PM
hitcharide1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hm

Originally Posted by Taylorm
.probably not gonna do Sunday only..40 bux for 1 run???...Is there any final practice in the AM Sunday before mains???....If i could at least run for a couple tanks in the AM to make sure everything is good...then MIGHT possibly run Sunday...Is it too late for entry fee to be submitted??....OR..ill just show and help out where needed....and oh yeah...my pan has been around 5.8 to 6.1 Final Drive Ratio...
It's not too late for entry fees (which reminds me, I need to submit mine as well) and you could always get in a few laps Friday or Saturday evening. Not that you're gonna need it, right? You know your car, you know the track. C'mon....live a little....it's going to be a FUN pan race. In any event, I'm sure there's a little time either in the evenings or in the mornings to squeeze in a few laps, Ted would know better than I when the best times are, and don't forget there's a lot of good raffle stuff, including (ahem) an Edam 4wd 1/8 kit. Which is worth more than 40 bucks. Just throwing that out there....I think this years GLC will be really good, but I'm feeling super optimistic about the turnout for pan.