R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent Cobra GT or Team C/OFNA GT-V2
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:05 PM
TerribleTy
Tech Addict

I have had all three cars (Serpent, Team C Long and Short) and I will choose the Serpent every time. The Serpent kit is a pleasure to build and drive. You have superior tune-ability with anything you are going to need to get the car absolutely perfect. Pretty much every aspect of the chassis is adjustable and they provide you with many options to build the car to your own personal preference.

I have had nothing but a positive experience with Team Serpent/Serpent America at the track and on the forums which plays a huge part in my loyalty to the Brand.

I haven't had the same kind of experience with the Team C because at the time I picked my two up there was very few of us running them and even fewer traveling with them. This has since changed.

Team C hasn't established as dominant of a presence in the on road world but with drivers like Marcus and Gus its presence will only build.

Choose your own adventure as either chassis will prove to be an effective racing machine. However in my opinion the Serpent has a very strong lead on the race for now.