R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ripping off American Drivers
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:18 AM
Zerodefect
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Eivind E
Do you really think like this? I thought americans were supposed to be friendly people.
We're pretty diverse unfortunatly. 40% of us are friendly. 40% of us are complete jacka$$e$. 20% are indiferent and really don't care.

The same as many other countries, that are as diverse as us. I really liked being in other countries where everyone is so much the same, and on the same team. We're too busy arguing with ourselfs on our path to self destruction. (the end of all success?)

Some people are just pissed that we spend billions helping other nations when we're allready $16trillion in debt.

So he kinda has a point, in a not so nice manner. We spend a ton more effort helping this world than any other nation. And many of us feel that it's time for other nations to step it up.

A disturbing too many want to isolate ourselfs again like we were in the 1920's. Sure world trade and all that would continue, but no more overseas wars and monetary aide. We all know that won't work out well for the world as a whole.

Still, I'm not sure why the Losi 8 is still so popular. The Xray, Serpent, and sometimes the Techno, are superior cars IMO.

Last edited by Zerodefect; 06-07-2013 at 07:31 AM.