R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kinda New need some advice!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Ace212
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by cgroves
100mph in a straight line? Forget the buggy it isn't designed with suspension or aero to be stable at those speeds, go buy an XO-1 and find some empty asphalt well away from anybody or anything else. Realize there is a 99% chance you will write it off in the first day at those speeds. Go look on youtube and search for XO-1 and you'll find hours and hours of video of people converting XO-1s into plastic debris.
this is why i want a decent d3 to get used to! im not gonna put a 2s in it then use it once n be ike WTF have i wasted my time on and never use it again! i want something to get used to so i wont leave the 100mph+ one in peices..

I dont like the xo1, there are PLENTY of buggies that run 100mph+ on youtube so why forget it? if everyone is doing it how will it not work? thats just stupid to say that when there are thousands of videos with people doing it, thanks for the advice mate..

So whats a good 4s setup to use with that battery:
Turnigy nano-tech 4000mah 4S 45~90C Lipo Pack?

I dont understand how people try and wreck other peoples ideas are they just jelous they dont have a fund big enough to make a fast rc car like this? or they want to be the only one? either way NOT COOL!