R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mark Pavidis Is Sadly Leaving Associated...
Old 11-23-2004, 01:01 AM
STEALTH
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Unhappy Mark Pavidis Is Sadly Leaving Associated...

Here are words from THE MAN himself:

"Yes it is true I will be leaving Associated at the end of the year. I have been one of the most loyal guys out there. My decision to leave Associated was a hard one but also the decision did not happen overnight. I want to thank eveyone at Associated for all the support they have given me over the years. CHanging is not a easy thing to do for me since I have never done it in my 20 years of racing for Associated. I feel that this change is something I need to do and I am very much looking forward to the challenge.

Next year I will be racing for Kyosho working with them on new projects. Kyosho has alot of exciting things going on right now as well as for the future. I am changing teams but all the friends I have made will stay the same.
"

All the Best of Luck to you Mark! AE fans and supporters are definitley sad to see you go. Hope some of your projects involve newer and better Electric Off-Road kits. It would be nice to see a 3rd brand out there become consistently competetive again. Kyosho at one point had that in the late 80's. Take it Easy and again goodluck on your new challenge!