R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Race Commentary.....
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 07:17 AM
Mr. Shookie
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I think that it is a petty thing to complain about. If you don't like racing because of an guys commentary then don't race. It is like anything else in racing you have to overcome obsticles to become better. I had to learn how to tune my car over and over and over again and I am still learning, but I don't wish that the car was just perfect out of the box. It makes it exciting, I race guys with the very same motor and car, I love to know that I found a better set-up then them and win. Now if the guy annoucing is getting under your skin, I suggest buying a set of ear plugs if it that distracting. I concentrait on my car and my lap times and that is about all I think about and I rarely hear the anoucer unless I am winning (which doesn't happen as much as I would like). I am just trying to give you an Idea of how absolutely senceless this is. I understand that we have things we don't like about his hobby, but it doesn't make me want to change it all so that everyone else who enjoys it should suffer. THAT IS PLAIN SELFISH. Consider others and there wants before trying to speaking poorly of others. I don't think your opinion is a valid one. BUt that is what is great about opinions (everyone has them and no one has to believe other peoples). I would gladly send you a pair of ear plugs so that you could enjoy racing more. Send me your address and I will send you out a pair. No I not kidding. If I am able to make this Hobby more enjoyable without crushing my wallet or my spirit I will be willing to help. I just wish others would do the same more often.
Thanks for listening to my two pennies (take them or leave them)
Stephen <><