View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 03:55 PM
monkeyracing
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KA2AEV
Thats funny that Im reading about you guys moaning about getting stuff
I just go to my LHS aka Brownies Hobby Here in Staten Island and he
usually has a really good stock but I need something that he doesn't have, he can get it for me really quick!
You guys may want to check out him if you need something special!
Brownies rocks! Their prices and shipping rates are second to none. Last year they sold me a set of Tamiya S Grip premounts for $35, including shipping, to Canada. Wow! I'm really looking forward to seeing their new website and hope it incorporates more online shopping features.

To update you on my current situation, my wife ordered two brand new, but heavily discounted light fixtures from a company in New Jersey, three days after I placed my order for an ESC with HobbyPartz. She paid $20 shipping for a rather large box that arrived in about a week. I paid $43 for a small box, regular post, no signature required at my end, and it's still on the other side of the Rockies. I feel a little ripped off right now.

On the plus side, the stuff I ordered from A-Main was super affordable and shipping was very realistic. They and Brownies both deserve more of my business. I think I ordered from TQ once too. Shipping was quite reasonable and they actually had stuff in stock for my Genetic. Nice!