R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 710
Thread: Serpent 710
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 07:43 AM
Sow&Steady
Tech Elite

Originally posted by cyba888
Sup guys havent been on here for quite some time. Got a question. You know the lifting method to see if the car is tweaked by lifting the center rear or front of the car? Well I put a mark on the threaded shocks so that I know both front and rear shocks are getting the same compression(or ride height). But why is it that in the manual it tells you to adjust the spring rate diagonal from where the tire lifts off first? If I were to do this then one of the shocks will have a higher ride height than the other side so that would mean the car would still be tweaked Example: If the left rear wheel lifts off first then you are suppose to make the front right shock tighter which would throw of the front shocks because one of them will have a more compressed spring(higher ride height). Sorry if you dont understand, had a long day and my grammar is getting worse. LOL
Hey! Long time no "see" ...

Tweak ... that confusing topic again. We all sort of decided here that the manual's method is not quite right ...

You need to find MarkP27's post and then download the 710FAQ from his signature in the post.

Otherwise go here and download.