R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TeamC TS4-TS4Pro SC thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:10 AM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by cottonkidd

well all I did was remove them and cleaned them off I didn't remove any bearings or take them off the out drives or spur. All the shims on the inside stayed in there and there were none on the outside. That's what I was thinking you were talking about.

I am starting to get this a little more. All thanks to you guys. I have only been doing this about 3-4 months and I have wasted 1000's on junk before I got to this point. But I am addicted like a crack head! All I do is work on mine and my friends trucks non stop and watch videos or ask you guys questions! You guys may think I'm a dumb ass, , but I'm really not! Just a total beginner that got way in over his head! I have to figure this out! I'm begging my parents to help me build an indoor public track here local and let that be my business. I also don't want to look like an idiot opening something I know nothing about! Im married with 3 kids and that's a big risk but if they will help I can do it at night and weekends for practices and racing. We have an outdoor track that me and my boss built and its coming along but we need more dirt for that. BTW I know every track uses the 4" black drain pipe as the border/outline of the track, what I cant figure out is how they safely anchor the pipe. Ever paid attention to that? All the tracks close to us are not close to us, they are 3 hours or more other than one that's a hour and a half away. I NEED A REAL PRACTICE/TEST TRACK! Thanks again!
Its all good man, nobody thinks your a dumbass!! Nowadays RC racing is very technical, if you dont ask questions you will not be able to just figure it out!