R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - amain shipping prices!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 03:35 AM
ozziii
Tech Master

Originally Posted by LosiPRRACER
ozzi, here in New zealand it cost us less then $1.00 NZD for parts to get sent from Amain, and most of the time takes 8 days, but all international orders here when landed become national overnight.

The only reason to use the other shipping option is to make sure you get your parcel on time and so u can watch tracking at every step.

the super cheap postage actually has tracking through UPS, and if it takes longer then 23 days they will file for lost item and recover your money or re-send your items... had it happen
Yeah I think the international part of the postage isn't to bad to Australia, its when it gets here that things seem to slow down, fastest I have received something was 10 days I think which I don't mind anyway & postage isn't to bad but could be better. Half of the Ebay items I get come from the U.S via USPS first class which is what I use through A-Main but its mostly a bit cheaper as well as the item being cheaper.
Recently got savox servos from Power Hobbies Online, their ebay store though, same price as A-Main but free postage.