R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 05-20-2013, 09:59 PM
hitcharide1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hmm

Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar
Sorry Ned, every lap in the main was run by a hard to get European car. Parts aren't easy to get and they aren't cheap. The race was won by a car with no spares at all. I'd say everyone had a great time (some more then others). I'm to old to spend much time waiting for anything. I'd like everybody that got into this hobby to "save money", hold up your hand. Bet you don't see allot of hands up.

LETS RACE SOME MORE!!
Well...it's saving money vs. the alternatives. I think I've found a good way of doing it as concerns 4wd, and I'm pretty sure I'm offering them for sale cheaper than any other kit in existence. By the end of this year, I'll either be manufacturing my version of a pan, selling Edams version, or manufacturing an Edam style version, and it too will be cheaper than the alternatives (the Edam version is the most likely outcome since it'll require the least work, be belt drive which everyone is familiar with). Probably lose money doing it too, at least at the start, but been talking about it with David and he's interested in going this route as well.

I survived the trip up north (oy veh) and Louise is doing much better, she's off most of the drips, released from ICU into a regular room, and we're hoping she can be released by the weekend. Her b.p. at one point was down to about 60/40, kidneys not working, etc....so the doctors have done well and she is resting comfortably. Many thanx for the prayers and support...and hopefully in a few weeks I can start ragging her about screwing up a perfectly good race weekend, I'll wait till she's well enough to kick my butt in return.

Just out of curiosity, what is a Whiting special selling for?