R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread
Old 05-18-2013, 08:39 AM
mingoglia
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by longlivethe3
Contrary to popular belief I owned SRS right at the very time you were doing such horrible deed. I will accept your offer and erase your debt, hold no grudge. Any of the Anheuser-Busch line will work and don't forget to add interest. We're talking just over a decade's worth.

I'll be there for racing on Wednesday, with a truck/truck driver and cab ride home. Oh and don't forget I'm winning that freaking Power Ball today so as long as someone doesn't screw that up you need to be there Wed and I'll bring you a truckload and buy you your own cab to not only take you home but take you to the west side and my new east side track. Tell me one single RC track on the planet where you can get a lap dance with your entry fee.
LOL, that's funny. I would normally think of a witty response but I thought it would be a good idea to whip out the soldering station late last night to redo some wiring, which led some maintenance, which led to taking more stuff apart than I needed which led to screwing with all my cars which led to washing 16 sets of tires/wheels. This all led to me going to bed at 2am and then lying there thinking about what tires I want to run for the JConcepts race since there are no (pink) Beams left in the entire country (and probably World), until the middle of next month. Now I'm trying to get out of the house in 25 mins to drop my daughter off at the mother-in-laws so I can head to 1H for the day... in other words, I'm tired and have nothin'. LOL All of us have had those nights. I think I have everything I have to bring with me spread all over the house now.