R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated B4.2 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 05:27 AM
Matt Trimmings
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 170 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jam-Air
Bought a new gear diff and it doesn't fit. Borrowed and older one it fits. Contacted AE and they say it should fit without a gear case swap. From what I can tell then gear diff is too wide now by about .012

Side note, a tlr22 has 4 degree rear toe and 3 anti squat stick vs 3 toe in and 2 anti squat on b4.2 has anyone tried to mimic the tlr car?
Have you driven a 22? Why would you want to mimic it? If anything I have heard (and know of) some guys that run the 22 try and mimic the B4 because it works so good.

Also, according to the standard setup sheet via tlracing.com the car has 1 deg of anti squat. I had a 22 when they first came out and compared to my b4 it is a completely different animal. The main thing that i noticed was that i couldnt overdrive the 22. The track i ran it on was of the low-med bite variety and it wanted to be driven smooth...as soon as i wreck i tend to overdrive the car a little more and this hurt my lap times. My B4 could be driven harder and times didnt suffer at all/as much in most cases. I'm still debating on giving the 22 another shot, especially with some of the recent advancements in setup the team is trying...and now my closest track is of the higher bite variety so it may suit me better there. Just my opinion.

Last edited by Matt Trimmings; 05-17-2013 at 09:40 AM.