R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 05-13-2013, 11:47 PM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin K
This is comical Rob stated that he used Paragon GFX which is Paragon ground effects....the BLACK CAN. The same thing you are telling him to use. What you are ASSUMING is that Rob used GFX2 which is in a white can and not the same as GFX. You dont know what is what so here is a little picture for you so you understand.

Below is a link to a picture of both.....Maybe you need to clean your computer screen and read whats on there.

https://www.rakuten.co.jp/rc-rainbow/img1030487255.jpeg
You are completely right, I made a mistake and apologize but that doesnt make an excuse for using a really old set of old tires compared to a set of newer tires and completely slobbering it on, to the point where it is running down the side of course its not going to absorb even if those both were not 572's. It is obvious that i only used a very small amount of compound to give it a chance to soak in . If you are going to compare an experiment than the variables need to be at least close to the same. Maybe you missed the news flash but i compared a NEW set this morning and provided feedback. And the set I provided pictures of were used two weeks ago not a year and a half ago.
Where is your contribution to this argument, do you have a pic of waved TCS tires on your camera, or just the GFX link? Or are you just here to jump on the bandwagon? Just wondering.