R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Losi XXL has landed!!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 07:54 PM
bigbadbasher
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Yreka
So anyway, lets see some new pics of the conversion basher! Bet that was a happy day when brown santa (UPS) showed up with those goodies
LOL!! I will man, i been working on other projects!

Ive had a vinyl cutting machine laying around for awhile so i decided to take a shot at making vinyl masking kits to paint RC bodies!

Ive never painted an RC body before so take it easy on me! Here is my first one, i already have my second body laid out and ready to paint tomorrow!

Well, i tried my best for my first body painting, it was so hard for me to wrap my head around everything being in reverse, my mind was completely stuck in painting regularly like i do cars.. The planning was the hardest part for me. I promise this though, the next body will be much better as i am still in experiment mode, i must admit i was a little intimated lol, using my own masks which ive never done, the masking worked great though! Also used some Rubber Guard on the last coat and make sure the paint lasts. Btw, you can use regular basecoat, just add a little flex additive..