R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team C 1/8 GT car
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:49 PM
TerribleTy
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by scary_jerry
That's cool Marcus......

I've been following your crusade to 'tweeek' an already incredible car. It's too bad you can't get the full support from TeamC to have your own 'pit crew' to do the setup. (like a certain Paolo-The-Incredible we all know) You are going in the right direction if you can stand your ground like that with Paolo.

No.....I only get ugly when I talk about my Kyosho that suffers from the 'we only sell RTR type ENTRY LEVEL cars' and to paraphrase my discussion with a 'well meaning lad' at Kyosho 'Do you know how long it took us to get the new trans out? and....I doubt that we will be doing anything for the steering that you are asking about.' .......I need 2 of these.......

So....in the mean time I'll just continue to get SPANKED by Spooky with his TeamC (short chassis) and do my best to hold off the rest.
A few bold statements here... Paulo could spank us with 3 wheels on his car and his controls reversed, the pit crew is just a formality when competing at the highest level over many cars. He earned this and backs it up every time hes on the track.

Next... Bagin the Kyo? Really? That car is solid if you would just learn to set it up. Instead of bashing one of the most tried true and tested cars on the market maybe you should look at your skill set. The Kyo works good and lasts a long time.

Finally... Do your best to hold off the rest. Bold statement since you wont even run in the non beginner class here locally. There are plenty of us open guys that would happily hand you yours. If you think its a chassis issue you have every chance to grab a serpent or team c from the local shop. Instead of creating enemies you should be asking for help and listen to what is told to you.

Marcus keep up the work man, you give me hope that the Team C will truly show its colors soon.