R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ★☆★ M3Roc's Racing Pit ★☆★
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:39 PM
M3Roc
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

Here's an update to what ive been up to recently. Ive been working on a nice power supply that can supply more juicy juice then anyone can handle for the pits. Here is what I came up with.

Here is the case primed and prepped for the white paint. I used white satin.

And here is the case with the satin white all done!

Here is the side where the Thunder Power logo will go. I chose Thunder Power because they are my fave motors! Also that's a killer logo too and it fits well on the side of a power supply..

In the middle of painting the letters, I remembered that I forgot to use primer first.. Too bad it was starting to look good.. Oh well.. I ended up cutting the logo out of vinyl on my cutter.. It looks equally awesome!

Here are the final touches and putting everything back together.

These are the power taps. I can only fit four 4mm plugs here.

And this is the final product! Aint she purdy!?

This power supply is a monster.. I will deliver 12 steady volts at 75 amps and 930 watts!! That will power the crap out of a few good chargers.. The next thing im working on is a good name for it.
Im thinking something like "Power Company" or "Juice Box" because of all the juice its full of! That and I need to come up with some kind of cool logo to go with it.
LMK what you guys think.. Ill update more later with another project ive been busy with.