R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno SCT410 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Cain
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timamybrown
There were a few trucks nosing over on the triple. The team c was nosing over so bad it would almost do a complete front flip. My buddy Joe gave up on the triple with his 2.0 and just double singled. The tekno and the mugen conversion could hit it consistently.
lol, my problem with the triple was hitting it with too much speed so then wouldn't make the turn in time. Once I figured out braking on the face of the run up to the turn after the triple, it worked well. Man I wish I had gone to practice on friday!

Originally Posted by cpt_RedBeard
Lol I hate that I turned down a job offer in columbus when I graduated college. There is at least 5 tracks relatively close to Columbus Ohio. Stupid me decided to stay close to home after college and now I'm 2-3 hrs away from them.
I feel your pain man. I moved from CT to here, was living south of hartford so had tracks like RC Madness and wolcott in about 30 minutes driving time from what I recall. Even had one that was getting going about 5 minutes away.

Now, largest city in the state ... closest track 1.5 hrs away. And what is more funny, I heard that at one time a national race was held here at a hobby shop that was in the town.