R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ✰★✰Custom Painted Dex210 Body + New In Box Dex210 kit For Sale PIC HEAVY✰★✰
Old 04-23-2013, 09:52 AM
Boadey
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (88%+)
Arrow ✰★✰New in box dex210 kit + Custom Painted JC Finisher Body For Sale PIC HEAVY✰★✰

✰✰✰KIT IS SOLD......BODY IS PENDING PAYMENT........KIT IS SOLD......BODY IS PENDING PAYMENT, THANK YOU✰✰✰

✰✰✰For sale today is a Brand New Custom Painted Jconncepts dex210 Finnisher Body + Brand New In Box Dex210 RTR Kit. The Price for the body and kit will be $**** Shipped (lower 48 please PM for shipping internationally)✰✰✰

✰This Body was painted using Faskolor Flo Pink, Fascent Blue, skulls added in Faskhrome then the blue backed in silver, then everything backed in White✰

✰✰What you see pictured is Exactly what you will receive!!!✰✰

I would prefer to sell this as a package deal for $***** Shipped If purchased as a package I have a few Team Durango Dex210 Hop Up Parts that will be included as a lilttle surprise!!! , however I am willing to part

★★★The price for the kit without body will be ✰✰✰$***** +Shipping★★★ (please pm for details) ★★★The Price for the Body without the kit will be ★★★✰✰✰$**** Shipped★★★. I accept Paypal , Please post in this thread and PM for any additional details, Or offers. thank you for looking at my sale and have a great day!!!

Team Durango hex's (retail $12.00)

Team Durango front shock boots (retail $7.00)

Team Durango rear shock boots (retail $7.00)

Tresrey shim kit (retail $12.99)

Rpm ball cups (retail $8.00)

Everything listed shipped for $375.00

Please post here and pm with offers or questions thank you.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Information on the kit from team durango is listed below;

This is the Team Durango DEX210 Ready-to-Run 1/10 Scale Electric 2wd Off Road Buggy. The Team Durango DEX210 RTR combines Durango's legendary on-track prowess with ready-to-run efficiency! The DEX210 RTR features include an injection-molded composite chassis, a competition-level 13.5T Speed Passion sensored brushless system, a TDTX1 2.4GHz radio system, Big Bore oil shocks, a choice of Red or Blue painted bodies and more.

Last edited by Boadey; 05-17-2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Final price drop.