R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 08:50 AM
XRated SCT
Tech Master

Originally Posted by maddog9
I am having extreme looseness in the rear of my truck, which means i need more rear traction. I was running the same setup as the dunford standard setup minus having stock pistons and 27.5 oils all around. What are some changes I can make?

I tried a longer rear camberlink by moving it inner lower on the rear, move the hubs forward so that one spacer was front and 3 behind. moved the battery back. moved the shocks in one on the tower in the rear. Nothing worked loose loose loose mainly on mid to exit of the turns. And i have a buddy who has had the same issues and couldnt figure it out either. Would it be smart to add some weight to the rear? So far on it outdoor track the car wont be driveable. On indoor tacky clay track the car is awesome. And i had the right tires on as the number 1 and 2 drivers were using the same thing.
I was going to try running different setups that are posted but obviously a majority of us are racing on different conditions and what not even if similar conditions and the best setup your driving has to match it, just went to a legit track for my first time and made adjustments throughout 8hours of practice and my truck is pretty dialed for my style, pretty much I think tuning your own truck to suit you at your track is the best way in the end just my 2cents