R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bad Traders thread.
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:39 PM
aussies1129
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rokie1432
I need to find out if anyone has ever had a dealing with someone with this email:
[email protected]

Sorry if i'm in the wrong thread...but this guy has just wasted my whole evening taking pics for him, made me an offer and then decided to drop the offer to half the value...
Told me he leaves in NSW, gave me his address for postage...and then later told me he can pick up in perth...and drop the offer to half value....

Let me know if you have come across this guy...i wonder if he uses an arbitrary address...and make you feel like a joke by wasting your time...

his mobile number (not sure if it's real) is 0413 552 319. He corresponded with me through an email address and gave me this number...i have doubts it's real too...

anyone can please help me identify if he's a scam, would be good.....good to know...

thanks in advance
yep thats exactly what happens on here very frustrating just read back and you will soon know whats going on the funny thing is these people keep making promises only to end up being a fullon waste of time and they think that there is nothing wrong