R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Jonny5
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Morpheus847
Have a question for you guys that have done the shock flip on the rear of the buggy. Did you swap the rear hubs also? The reason I ask is because when the hubs are left on the correct sides the camber link has alot of angle, if the hubs are swapped also the camber links stay lined up with the lower arm. All in all I liked the buggy pretty well, very loose on power though needs a lot more rear traction, if I bearly touched the throttle coming out of a slow corner I was going around. 1/8 ebuggy spoiled me I broke a rear hub on about my third practice lap. Moved the camber link to the outside hole and kept running though. After I relearned myself to drive 2wd, I stopped crashing every corner, lol, still need a little more traction though coming out of the corners, maybe a lighter trigger finger would help most, lol.

Hubs on correct side

Hubs flipped on opposite side

If you're loose on power a few things can help: shorter rear camber link, moving the lower shock mount in, and lowering the rear inner ballstud. Try one at a time as they have other effects on handling elsewhere on the track, so you need to find the balance that works for you.