R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)
Old 04-09-2013, 09:18 AM
AndrewTom
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Grandturk
I've finally had to go to the aluminum spindles this weekend. Racing in 38*F weather will often dictate a parts swap!
definitely! below 50* I would run the aluminum spindles.
night racing is coming up this May for my area, may have make the switch too!

Originally Posted by weavty1
Wow, so this last weekend, I broke FOUR (4) spindles on my 22SCT... And the weekend before that, I broke THREE (3) on my 22 buggy!! Just landing slightly crossed-up and snap... Other than that, I was down-siding the jumps perfectly, no cartwheels, not a thing.

And it wasn't just me, either.. I've seen many others over the last few weeks, doing the same on their 22 buggies and trucks!? What gives?
were you/they running the TiNi king pin???
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...King-Pin-Set-2
what was the temperature like???

Originally Posted by slodustin
Not sure if I can post this here? But i'm going to anyway. I'm opening a new track in San Luis Obispo. We are about a week away from being completed. San Luis Obispo is on the CA coast about 10 min. north of Pismo Beach. Look us up on facebook "Boneyard Raceway" We are 1/10 and 1/8 friendly, and the track is about 600' long. So if you feel like getting out of the heat this summer and breathing some cool fresh air, pay us a visit. BTW I have a 22sct so this post is legal.
My cousin lives up in Morro Bay, about how far is it to your track from there???