R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Any truggy racers in western Pa / East Ohio?
Old 04-08-2013, 02:53 PM
yotehtr1

Default Any truggy racers in western Pa / East Ohio?

Theres gotta be lots of people around the area that have 1/8 scale truggys but it doesn't seem like many show up to the track or not local tracks anyway. Im really close to big dog rc in stoneboro, pa and they only get a couple occasionally. Theres also Shays in burghill ohio but what I was told they don't really get any either. I know McColloughs down in sarver get some, they are a little farther away though. Maybe Im wrong but I would think that guys around the Sharon/ Youngstown/ surrounding areas would have some truggys and was curious where they run at or if they don't race them? Maybe enough guys would want to where we can make a class at one of these tracks. Both shays and big dog are right in this area. Im throwing this out there because Im not seeing a class for truggy anywhere local and I cant race myself. Outdoor season has already started at some tracks and will be soon at others. If some truggy guys are interested in running one of these tracks or another local one I don't know of this season maybe we can use this thread to get enough guys together to make a class.