R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MJ from rc10talk
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 11:10 AM
pablo040
Suspended

Originally Posted by matthew john
about 2 weeks ago i got in contact with Rc10 Johnny, and I sent him a box of parts.It wasnt parts from the original deal, but it was along the same lines.. Rc10 buggy parts. it dont fix whats been done, but its the best i can do.

flame me, talk and post all the crap you want, it wont bother me
I know who i was , I know who i am now. I have changed and grown up.
Im now a regular that has many good dealings and good ratings, hiding under another user name.
Not sure what to say about this, other than a few thoughts come immediately to mind:
* Once a thief, always a thief. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
* One deal that goes wrong, anybody could have it happen. Multiple (more than one) deal that goes wrong, that's the mark of professional scammer.
* Why would you send Rc10Johnny a bunch of random parts, when in reality YOU OWE HIM MONEY (plus interest)?
* Why would you hide under another user name?
* You now have made it that I wouldn't trust anyone in the forsale section of that forum that wasn't one of their really old members.
* Are your words here meant to suggest that you'll now be doing business here, and we shouldn't have any fears?
* The general accepted train of thought is that one doesn't going around bragging "I'm a changed man" - actions speak louder than words. Shut up and prove it!