R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Some trade advise...
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Mcap
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MaD222
It's unfortunate that it has come to this, 2 guys both wanting an honest trade, muddied up from past experiences.
The thing about this is I'm being completely forthcoming, we are both trying to do the deal on rcshortcourse.com, not here, on the other site we are both newbs, with no feedback, I also have 8 feedback on rccrawler all 100% positive, and I gave him my eBay acc which has 450 or so positive 100% feedbacks,

I'm Leary as I've been burned in the past, this thread in itself is almost the same as leaving bad feedback, when he said first, to ship first cause I have no feedback, and after he got my exo, he would ship out the hyper, so ya I expect to be Leary, .....

So what do we do, both take a bow, and back out?, I'm at a wall now, I just wanted a shortcourse truck for my son, argh,
Matt

I can personally vouch for Cinnabun, have done deals with him and he is a great seller/buyer...never had a problem. Just wanted to throw that out there. Trading in general is a risk, but the majority of times it works out.