R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:56 AM
-WHEELMAN-
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Panda-PR
FYI the tc3 and rpm receiver box are too big. Still looking for one small enough to fit behind the servo.
Any of you know if HPI Racing Desert Trophy Trucks has a small enough receiver box?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXCHTX&P=ML
Try the Team Associated sc10rs one its pretty small!
Originally Posted by Casper
Sorry. There should be no reason you cannot put the receiver on the chassis.

Only thing wrong with that photo was the oil you were using!
I feel like the AE oil is more sensative to temperature changes. TlR oil for the long haul!
Originally Posted by Roken
I really don't care about the absent receiver box. Anybody who races and does multiple classes would ditch the thing anyways. My grip is the same cheap plastic as the RTR (and fasteners) I wanted the 22 stuff. The first run the rear carriers fail and also the steering arms just failed, cracked! I notice these are both must have upgrades but Losi still uses same old stuff and that is what everybody ends up replacing. I don't want replacement parts from HH I want parts that do not fail. Version "2" should = improvement and not require the number 1 product being upgraded by a aftermarket companies.
If you are breaking so much practice!! Give it a few months and you will no longer have an issue. You are the first person I have ever heard of having durability issues with the SCTE. PRAXTICE!!
Originally Posted by Blitzrockey
What's the best way to get a bit more off power steering? Running box setup. Works awsome aside from I would like a bit more off power steering.
Thanks.
Maybe go to a thiner or no front sway bar. Either that or a lighter spring but id play with the sway bars first. You could also try and free up the rear maybe but thats depending on lots of things like what the layout is like and how it performs everywhere else on the track.