R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc)
Old 04-01-2013, 09:33 PM
CristianTabush
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default RSD6.2 Set-Up

Hi Guys, a lot of folks have been asking for a set-up sheet for the new short towers.

This is the new set-up I am using on my car. I feel it is a good starting point for Medium to high grip asphalt as I have tested it on different surfaces.

https://reflexracing.3dcartstores.co...ort_Shocks.pdf

Also, as a little update, we have been doing a bit of testing with the T4 lately and have learned a lot more about chassis flex and how and why it should flex in certain ways. This has led to an all new design of chassis.

The chassis is still being prototyped as we speak, we are not sure if we will produce it, but if there is enough interest, we will. The thing is, this is a very expensive project as it is a chassis that includes 4 bulkheads, New layshaft bulkheads, new vertical stud mounts, new motor mount, new bottom and top deck, shock towers F/R and suspension mounts. It still comes with dual bell crank steering and servo holder.

We are trying to price it out, but as it is a near complete re-design of the TC6 it will probably be 2x the price of the 6.2 EVO. On a coolness factor, we have designed it to be able to be used with XRAY or AE Plastics by just orienting the suspension mounts in an opposite direction.

What would be the interest in an all new re-design? Please voice your opinions here.