R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tmn Metropolitan Batu(TMB)-MyMTRG MFR 17th March and 31st March 2013
Old 03-31-2013, 07:08 AM
aqeel200
Tech Master

thanks for the posting Bro ChapAyam. thanks cikgu for the word of confidence. Not to forget, thanks to all the racers who participated..a BIG THANK YOU IN YOUR SUPPORT!. Also a big Thank you from Toykar, RCPitstop, DRC Toys and Malaysia-RC as the main/co sponsors.

The MFR objective is simply just that - to have fun with family and friends. And I believe, we have achieve that objective in today's event. In future MFRs, we will definitely improve all known weaknesses to ensure a better and smoother MFR organizational logistics as well as the race itself.

Mother nature has been very good to all of us today to finish all the races including the 1 hour A-Mains.. with a near weather scare of a few minutes of lightning and thunder but no rain - it was just passing through. Overall, the weather was excellent - moderate sun and shade throughout the entire day, the track was also excellent, not too dusty.

I hope the home made food is good. One thing I notice, the rendang was the first to finish..hehehe... i dont blame anyone - it was good. next MFR, we will prepare extra rendang.

i will try to find time to pose the pics taken on my camera soonest.

Edit: Lupa

Most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE MFR #8 1/8 GP BUGGY CATEGORY.

Last edited by aqeel200; 03-31-2013 at 07:35 AM.