R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 03-28-2013, 09:26 PM
MADD FABRICATOR
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Das 1/8th Mopar
Our bodies came in today, they are pretty neat! The Capri is a real sweet number, much better then pictures showed. Thanks Dick and friend! (Who would have guessed that some day Dick would have a friend?)

LETS RACE!!!
I may have moved way from you guy many moons ago, but I still have a few friends from back home and elsewhere. I've even made a couple of new friends out here in Kansas City, but I will never forget all the good times I had as a member of the One Eighth Racers and all the years we raced together. Just might get a chance to get back for a race event ( just to watch of course, unless you want to loan me one of your real fast cars just to see if I can still keep up with it ). And NO I wouldn't be responsible for the damages. Say HI to Joe, Tweet, John, Klunk, and the rest of the old guys I onced raced with. Miss you guys and the fun meetings at Packo's. Boy, I could sure use some of their ham baked in wine and a side of beans. Guess I'll just have to settle for some of our famous Kansas City BBQ.
All the best to you guys, the club and for a successful 2013 racing season.
You're more than welcome for the bodies. I too was impressed with the quality.
CHEERZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MADD FABRICATOR