R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Byron On-Road World Challenge
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I am FAR (way far) for being representing Leisure hours....if there are any confusion for anyone, I am sorry about that. I raced Nitro only 1 race/event a year...nitro is not what i enjoy anymore (compare to electric) I just want to race this event and the GT class because I think this class is easy to handle and alot cheaper compare to TC and Open 1/8th.

I was asking the original engine question because I don't know is there any solid rule about engine for this event. I cannot seems to find it online nor from last year thread.....thats why RcmikeL answered me there are no cap on the cost of the engine but ONLY OFF ROAD ENGINE ALLOWED (and NO RALLY ENGINE). That is the rule I respected and I am more then happy to know that so I purchased a legal off road buggy engine immediately after.

I was not here to make argument at all....if Mike or LHR replied me it is OPEN engine rule....I will accept that now. But I am not going to change my order for my buggy engine because I believed it does not matter. However, I like the idea of OFF ROAD engine only is simply because I think that fits GT class more. Just my opinion....and my opinion does not matter to anyone of you including the race organization.....because, I race once a year. Then the engine and everything will be on EBAY.....and then I will do it all over again for next year.

For this event...I am sure LEISURE HOURS and Rcmikel can finalize the motor rule.

For me, attending this event is alot more important then the RULE of the class. I entered this event just to see some good old friends...some even come all the way from the other side of the world.