R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC
Old 03-26-2013, 06:50 AM
Paul L
Gravity RC

Originally Posted by al dente
Paul, i heard a rumor that you will be attending the Mile High Indoor Champs in Denver in a few weeks...... any truth to that? if so, what size body clips will you be using? and do you think the fist will make a special re-appearance? thanks in advance.
Yes I will be at the Mile High race in a couple weeks. authentic Xray body clips really make a secure hold, which makes them my body clip of choice.
I think it is time for someone to come forward.

Originally Posted by PROMODVETTE
I know I read this question somewhere maybe even asked it before... but all things the same on the car, what sort of change do you see between the 1m and 2.5m snot in the front diff?
The 1 million will have more initial and mid corner steering but you will have to drive smoother. The 2.5million you will be able to drive harder but still have a touch more entry corner steering than a spool. Its a good consistent three steps to have (Soft, Med, Hard) (1M, 2.5M, spool).

Originally Posted by R Doyel
Good question! Now that I know this service is available, I'd like to put in a request, as well. I'm thinking more like the mod D/E main, for me.
thats my retirement plan, show up and put cars down.

Originally Posted by Xpress
Paul,

What's the best way to remove dirt from the heads of screws on the bottom of a 4wd buggy?
I prefer the xacto method

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
Hi Paul, I was wondering if there will be a new thunderpower G8 pro race pack coming out soon ? I tried emailing thunderpower directly, but nobody answered back... Thanks....
Im Not 100% sure on that. I dont know what email you have but maybe try [email protected]

Thanks!