R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC6 4WS
Thread: TC6 4WS
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 11:19 AM
wtcc
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Yesterday and today I did some testdrives on two different carpet tracks in my region.
The car lasted very good until the third battery of the day when I broke the rear shocktower after a overturning which didn't look that hard...

So I pay for beeing stingy with the cfk. Luckily I can use the older shocktower without the additionally setup holes for the camberlinks after having two hard days with short camberlinks in the rear. The car was twitchy and I couldn't trust it at all. After the change (back) to the longer camberlinks in the rear the character of the car changed for good. I could be harder on the throttle, the rear forgave hard load changes and it felt much better! What also made it better was the change of the shocks. I went back to the standard TC6.1 shocktower and shocks after the accident mentioned above and the car got a little better (when compared with the short Tshox).

That is how the 4WS looked today. I also made some videos which I am uploading right now. Later you will see how it drove when it was twitchy. It was still very good in taking the speed through the corner, but I had to be extra extra nice when stepping on the throttle.