Thread: 3 racing new F1
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:22 AM
aarcobra
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default FGX

Originally Posted by nicholasxuu
I knew fgx is never a strong car, so I'm not going competitive with it.
I'm taking it as a fun class, running it, under control, and don't want to give a hard fight, definitely no contact.

Good thing is that almost everyone is taking F1 class as a fun class. (top 2 guys are always there so a lot faster, but they've always been that fast, and they are probably taking it as a fun class as well).

problem is the car doesn't seem to stand this very well, which is sad.

----

good idea on screw + ball stud.
It's a really neat car and again I agree with you that it's a fun class and I'm happy as long as I can race with a few others.

Recently I went to a UF1 Midwest race in Toledo, OH, I'm in South Carolina. The first day I ran a TRG car and had a blast! Although I qualified in the "C" group (1st!) I had close races with a few guys and had to come from the back alot. One pretty fast guy didn't qualify, and was GONE!

On Sunday I ran the FGX, full independent, and qualified within a tenth or two, although it felt slower. Before the race even started I ran in the rear of a car stopped at the end of the front straight and although the car seemed ok, the lower a-arm broke a few laps in...

No F1 around here, hope to be able to run it back up North some this summer!

Ned