R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya Body option for TCS at Tamiya America
Old 03-20-2013, 07:53 PM
Grizzbob
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tobyzhang
I signed up for my first TCS race coming up on 4/7 and is having a dilemma with the body. Currently I ran 2007 NSX on my TB03 and the car drive very well with it. I would maybe like a little more steering with it but I think it can be solved with setup also. However, the body is pretty beat up and I do want to buy a new one for race day. The problem is it is out of stock in all of Socal as I presume and I'm looking at some other options as well. Currently, I'm looking at the following
1. Audi R8
2. r35 GT-R gt500 body
3. Ferrari FXX
4. Corolla Axio - apr GT

Can anyone with experience with any of these these bodies give an opinion on how they handle compare to the 2007 NSX please. Especially the FXX body, because I personally like the look of it a lot. I'm also open to other suggestions

Thanks so much
I'd suggest you check out rtypec's posts in this thread: http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...ries-1172.html , from that page on, out of the link I posted), I think he indicated that the R8 offers more steering, while the Ferrari tends to be more stable(much like the Honda HSV-010). To be similar to an NSX(at least the ones I tried), I'd think the Ferrari or Honda might be the way to go, but that's just my opinion, read on in the TCS thread I linked to & you should glean some good info from it....