R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS Gen 2
Thread: Tekin RS Gen 2
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 08:42 PM
Odin544
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wildcat1971
oh, you want me to lug a computer around.... that is much better... nope it is not. You obvious are a fan boy, which is fine. These forums are full of fan boys. The tech exists and the Chinese are out doing us left and right, its really sad. Tekin has a huge fan base, it is the iPhone/iPad of RC. That is fine, that just means they sell a crap ton of esc's and motors. So a little R&D into a better esc programming tool should be cake. What you fail to realize, is that I am pulling for Tekin to release something good. Too many companies release half a product or cut corners they should not. I really hope they get this one right. As I would like to buy one.
If by fan boy you mean I use one and actually know how they work and don't post misinformation about them then yes I suppose I am.

If you don't like the way they have chosen to have the ESC adjusted, fine. Thats your opinion. There are a lot more people who have the opposite opinion of you though. I will agree its not a perfect system for everyone. But no esc manufacturer makes a perfect system for everyone. Its impossible to please everyone all the time. About the only thing I would like to see change is to have the hotwire software for Mac. I hate loading it up using VMware. But it is what it is. I wouldn't trade it for a SP esc.