R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)
Old 03-16-2013, 08:19 AM
thefatkid
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thecman26
Why is it that "Viper guy" is always trolling vehicle specific threads always bumping up Viper quality and performance? Keep that crap in the Viper specific threads please and let us all talk about the 22SCT here, thanks!
Please, that "Tekin guy did the same thing. Really you should be calling out the guy for trolling who asked what motor is best. You can't fault a person for pushing what they think is best for the question asked. You will always get a follower for every brand. At least he has a 22sct and is not here just pushing product for a platform he doesn't have.

Originally Posted by abi787
hey guy's. I want to buy a new 17.5 .what's the best 17.5 motor for SCT22.
I really like my Viper speed controls and now don't run anything else......

I wouldn't run a Viper motor. In stock class racing they feel down on power and build heat faster then some of their vented counterparts. If you add speed control timing it gets worse. I like my Reedy but the wire tabs broke free and had to be epoxied back in place to prevent shorting. My Orion is very solid and has a good combination of speed and not getting too hot. The Tekin runs cooler then the Gen1 and is very solid, I have not had the pleasure of running my own, just test drives. Though, in stock racing this will all change next month when the new hotness comes out.